How do I facilitate the workshops?
Through the use of open questions and structured activities, facilitation helps you:
- Define the change that’s needed and what you need to get right in making that change happen;
- Identify the key stakeholders who will determine your success;
- Consider how each relevant stakeholder group will benefit from progress and change;
- Define what success looks like for yourselves and for each of the stakeholders who judges your success;
- Tap into what you know already about how to create the change you want to create;
- Recognise, identify and appreciate the resources you have available to you both inside the team and elsewhere in the organisation;
- Uncover strengths and possibilities that you did not know – or had forgotten – you had;
- Determine your short-term priorities and goals;
- Identify immediate steps and actions to trigger change and make progress.
What can you expect?
- A client-led partnership that can help you to find fitting outcomes.
- A direct approach to deliver faster results (lower costs).
- People can use this approach and it provides more sustainable outcomes.
- It is action oriented to offer the best prospect of implementation.
- We will draw out your resources skills and know-how, success stories and ideas for action.
- We will make the most of what you are already doing. You are already in motion and SF helps you focus and accelerate towards your goals.
Why use me?
I have facilitated workshops and meetings for groups as small as 4 and as large as 40 with a variety of aims and objectives. Specific requirements for facilitation have included strategic planning, launching change programmes, improving communication and decision-making and forming a new team.